Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and inspirational Newly Qualified Teachers to take their first steps in their teaching career and join our incredible team in September 2021.
You may have seen our previous advert for just a fixed term Newly Qualified Teacher. We now have a permanent role available too. If you have already submitted an application, we will consider you for both roles within the shortlisting.
At Clifton, we can offer a:
• caring and supportive whole school community in a culturally rich and fully inclusive setting
• enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children
• high quality and individualised professional development programme to support you through The Early Career Framework
• commitment to promoting staff’s emotional and physical well-being and a healthy work-life balance
• creative working environment, open to innovation
To find out more information about our school, please visit www.cliftonprimaryschool.com
Applying for the job
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website at https://www.cliftonprimaryschool.com/job-opportunities/
Your application should include:
• Fully completed Application Form
• Supporting Statement (Part 9a and 9b of the application form). This can be typed straight onto the application form paperwork, or you may wish to attach it as a separate document alongside the application form.
Supporting statements should demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined within the person specification, including examples of your practice and should be no longer than two A4 sides with a maximum font size of 10.
Please email all completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept CVs. More on how to apply