Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (One year)
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
● To carry out the duties of a school teacher as set out in the Teacher Standards 2012 and the Pay and Conditions Document subject to any amendments due to government legislation.
● Any duties as may be reasonably directed by the Headteacher and the accountabilities expected of a class teacher at Osmani.
If you can say ‘YES’ to all the questions below, then OSMANI could be for you.
Are you resilient?
Can you inspire, challenge and motivate all learners?
Are you committed to supporting children’s learning, development and well-being?
Are you committed to creating a learning culture with high expectations and achievement at its core? Are you committed to Assessment for Learning?
Are you committed to Independent Learning?
Are you enthusiastic and creative?
Are you hardworking, flexible and passionate about your work?
Are you able to work as part of a team?
Applying for the job
How to apply:
More on how to apply
For an application pack, please visit our website and download an application pack from:
Please return your application to: email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
409 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Osmani Primary School
At Osmani you can expect:
● commitment to a healthy work-life balance
● motivated, well behaved children
● friendly and supportive colleagues to work with
● caring, interested parents
● excellent learning environment and teaching resources
● opportunities for professional development, training and career progression
● excellent transport links (District/H&C/Overground)
● supportive and committed governors
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
Arranging a visit to Osmani Primary School
We would welcome and encourage potential candidates to visit our school.
Please telephone (02072478909) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange.