Our Governors wish to appoint a part time Class Teacher - Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
Permanent post - ECTs welcome to apply
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and outstanding class teacher to teach part time (0.6 FTE) from September 2023
Kennet Valley Primary School is an effective and inclusive school, with high expectations of all its children. We have a strong staff team ,good relationships with parents and the local community, extremely supportive governors and positive links with our Local Authority.
There are good facilities as well as extensive grounds that provide a wide range of outdoor learning opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for a hard working individual, who is committed to the progress of every child.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to build a warm, respectful ethos with pupils, where every child’s efforts and achievements are valued, and take pride in these.
- Be a good teacher who is reflective and always striving to improve and move forward.
- Be enthusiastic, approachable and have an open and positive attitude.
- Be both able and willing to share their own good practice and be open to developing this through implementing the advice of colleagues.
We are offering you:
- The opportunity to work in a ‘good’ school
- An experienced, friendly and supportive staff team.
- A positive and caring ethos with children at the heart of all we do.
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, at the end of the day, by appointment.
Please contact the office on 0118 941 4410 to make an appointment or request an application pack.
Visit the school website for more information https://kennetvalley-westberks.secure-dbprimary.com or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications considered on receipt
We reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found
Kennet Valley Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and is in line with the guidance in KCSIE.
All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a criminal records self-disclosure form. Successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks including online searches.
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery.
This job post has expired.