We are seeking to appoint from September 2023 a highly
motivated, committed and passionate Phase Leader to lead our KS1 phase which
consists of three classes. The successful candidate will join our Senior Leadership
Team taking a strategic collaborative overview of continual whole school
improvement. Our KS1 classrooms are situated within refurbished Victorian
buildings which were the original school and are separate from the main part of
the school whilst benefitting from being within the main school site. The
children transfer into KS1 from our self-contained Reception Base in Brinklow,
with some of them having joined us at our Early Birds Nursery which is housed
in the old school in the village of Harborough Magna. This position would
equally suit experienced applicants as well as those seeking to gain promotion.
At The Revel Primary we have
extremely high aspirations for our pupils and our staff. In order for our
school and children to continue to thrive, we are seeking an excellent and
passionate Phase Leader to strengthen our team.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Develop and deliver a strategic learning focused vision and drive for
our KS1 phase
- Secure high rates of progress through lively and engaging learning
- Have a passion for ensuring every child reaches their full potential
- Understand the Primary Curriculum and meet the DFE Teachers’ standards
- Understand the safeguarding and welfare requirements for primary age
- Develop the children’s understanding of, and commitment to, the learning
- Develop a safe, purposeful and rich environment to optimise learning
- Communicate well with children, colleagues and parents
- Have the commitment to work closely with all members of the school
- Be supportive of our church school ethos
- Manage people well; fostering positive and professional relationships whilst
being prepared to have challenging conversations where necessary
In return, we can offer
- Happy, delightful children who respond to challenge
and are keen to learn and who display excellent behaviour.
- An opportunity for you to work within a fun-loving
yet highly professional staff team and very supportive Governing body
- A passionate school leadership team who are
committed to create a loving and fun environment where children and staff can
learn and grow together and who encourage innovation and initiative.
- A school that places well-being at the top of their
agenda with all staff promoting this on a daily basis; “Staff morale is high
and there is a joyful spirit in the school.” (December
- A wide support network due to our school federation
with Wolvey Primary, developing exceptional practice and offering excellent
- A highly caring Christian community with a unified
family feel among staff, children and the community, unrivalled in most schools.
If you feel you have what it takes and are ready to make a positive
difference to children’s lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the
future within the culture of today - apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application.
This job post has expired.