KS1 Phase Lead
Deadline is tomorrow
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint from September 2023 a highly motivated, committed and passionate Phase Leader to lead our KS1 phase which consists of three classes. The successful candidate will join our Senior Leadership Team taking a strategic collaborative overview of continual whole school improvement. Our KS1 classrooms are situated within refurbished Victorian buildings which were the original school and are separate from the main part of the school whilst benefitting from being within the main school site. The children transfer into KS1 from our self-contained Reception Base in Brinklow, with some of them having joined us at our Early Birds Nursery which is housed in the old school in the village of Harborough Magna. This position would equally suit experienced applicants as well as those seeking to gain promotion.
At The Revel Primary we have
extremely high aspirations for our pupils and our staff. In order for our
school and children to continue to thrive, we are seeking an excellent and
passionate Phase Leader to strengthen our team.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Develop and deliver a strategic learning focused vision and drive for our KS1 phase
- Secure high rates of progress through lively and engaging learning
- Have a passion for ensuring every child reaches their full potential
- Understand the Primary Curriculum and meet the DFE Teachers’ standards
- Understand the safeguarding and welfare requirements for primary age children
- Develop the children’s understanding of, and commitment to, the learning process
- Develop a safe, purposeful and rich environment to optimise learning
- Communicate well with children, colleagues and parents
- Have the commitment to work closely with all members of the school community
- Be supportive of our church school ethos
- Manage people well; fostering positive and professional relationships whilst being prepared to have challenging conversations where necessary
What the school offers its staff
In return, we can offer you:
- Happy, delightful children who respond to challenge and are keen to learn and who display excellent behaviour.
- An opportunity for you to work within a fun-loving yet highly professional staff team and very supportive Governing body
- A passionate school leadership team who are committed to create a loving and fun environment where children and staff can learn and grow together and who encourage innovation and initiative.
- A school that places well-being at the top of their agenda with all staff promoting this on a daily basis; “Staff morale is high and there is a joyful spirit in the school.” (December 2022 inspection)
- A wide support network due to our school federation with Wolvey Primary, developing exceptional practice and offering excellent CDP.
- A highly caring Christian community with a unified family feel among staff, children and the community, unrivalled in most schools.
If you feel you have what it takes and are ready to make a positive difference to children’s lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the future within the culture of today - apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Revel CofE (Aided) Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 304 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01788 832264
Arranging a visit to The Revel CofE (Aided) Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Early Career Teacher (ECT) - AUDLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Audley Primary School
Audley Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B33 9HY
Stoke Heath Primary School
Heath Crescent, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 4PR
Martins Lane, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 6DJ
Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
John Gulson Primary School
George Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4HB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Warwickshire