To teach in a class, in line with the school’s curriculum, ensuring that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet the children’s varying learning and social needs;
To maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
To contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
To ensure that the current national conditions of employment for school teachers are met;
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
345 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Louis Catholic Academy
St Louis is a thriving and happy school where the children are central to all that we do. The School is in the horse-racing town of Newmarket, within easy commuting distance of Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Mildenhall and Thetford. St Louis Catholic Academy is part of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
We can offer you:
• a school community which lives its Christian values in all that it does;
• exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements;
• a strong, supportive and experienced management team and great staff teamwork;
• a strong core curriculum, excellent PE and sports and a well-planned curriculum;
• excellent professional development opportunities;
• a well-resourced school with excellent facilities for staff and children;
• strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about children experiencing high quality teaching and learning;
• an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and the children;
• committed to achieving high standards;
• committed to their own professional development.
Year 5 Teacher
Laureate Community Academy
Exning Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0AN