KS1 SEND Teaching And Learning Assistant
Deadline is tomorrow
Start date details
Monday, 17 April 2023.
23 March 2023 at 11:59pm
17 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours
- Fixed term - Fixed Term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £20,812 to £21,189 per annum (pro-rata £15,289 to £15,566)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailoredsupport to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- GCSE in English and Maths at grades ‘C’ or ‘5’ and above andNVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children in a school setting.
- Experience of contributing to development, monitoring and review of IEPs.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with pupils and other adults.
- The ability to work effectively within a team.
What the school offers its staff
Starbankschool in Birmingham is a large all throughschool for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Starbank School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 2186 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Senior School Teaching Assistant
The Royal School, Wolverhampton
Penn Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 0EG
Rigby Hall Day Special School
Rigby Lane, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham