6 days remaining to apply
Job start date
23 August 2023
27 March 2023 at 9am
15 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
What skills and experience we're looking for
we are looking for will:
- be an enthusiastic, well planned and engaging teacher,
- be imaginative and creative with their planning, creating exciting opportunities to inspire children to learn and grow,
- demonstrate and believe in high expectations and aspirations for all learners in the class,
- be confident to engage with parents and develop positive home/school relationships,
- have evidence of successful and effective practice in class teaching,
- have a commitment to ongoing professional development and dialogue,
- be committed to all children and be willing to go the extra mile,
- live life with a smile.
What the school offers its staff
What we can
- Excellent opportunities to innovate and shape the future of the school curriculum and assessment procedures in line with our partnership work with other schools in our Trust
- An outstanding team environment where teaching and learning are at the heart of all we do
- Opportunities for continued professional development within the Trust, alongside colleagues from other schools in our Trust and with other recognised providers.
Further details about the role
The senior leadership team have an exciting opportunity for a class teacher to join our growing team at Ashby Hastings Primary School. Our school is located in the market town of Ashby de-la-Zouch.
Ashby Hastings Primary School opened in August 2021 for our first intake of Foundation Stage pupils. We are a single form entry primary school.
In August 2023 we will have three classes – EYFS, Year 1 and a Year 2/3 mixed. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to be part of history at Ashby Hastings Primary School as we continue to grow. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop the curriculum and will be supported by our experienced teachers and the Head of School.
Symphony Learning Trust currently has eleven primary schools based in North West and South Leicestershire. The Trust is highly successful and growing at a steady pace. All of our schools are either 'Good' or 'Outstanding' and we have a structure of high-quality Headteachers leading these schools. Our School Business Managers are also highly successful and work very closely together. Headteachers and the Business Managers work in a wider team with the CEO, CFO, Director of Primaries and Finance and Operations Lead to ensure the Trust continues to grow and succeed. A key feature for Symphony is that every school is individual and unique; just one of the reasons we are so successful.
We are seeking an outstanding classroom practitioner who can be flexible within the role. The role would be suitable for candidates in the early years of their teaching career. The successful applicant will be required to work in KS1 and will be line managed by the Head of School.
submit a letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 detailing your suitability for
the role along with your application form.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 159 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ashby Hastings Primary School
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 15 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ashby Hastings Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
At Ashby Hastings, we aim to offer a rich and engaging school experience that inspires the children to achieve their full potential in all they do. We want them to become resilient, positive, curious learners who adopt determination to succeed. Our children will be equipped with the skills and mind-set to thrive and will develop their resilience in life. This resilience will be wider than education and we aim to prepare our children to have the necessary skills to be successful in 21st century life. Children will be valued, empowered and challenged to achieve their potential and excel in their achievements. Ashby Hastings are proud to announce they are temporarily providing a space for Forest Way Special School during 2022-23 whilst they have building work completed on their school site. This temporary arrangement will be in place for 2-3 terms maximum and their children will be using spare classrooms at Ashby Hastings. The children from Forest Way will be taught as satellite provision from their main school in Coalville and will return as soon as their building work is complete.
Arranging a visit to Ashby Hastings Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Fairmeadows Foundation Primary School
Fairfield Crescent, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 0SW
Year 6 Teacher with Maths Responsibility
Bluecoat Primary Academy
Harvey Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3BB
Landau Forte Academy Greenacres
Levett Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4AB
Stanton Vale School
Thoresby Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG10 3NP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed