|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Role: KS1 Class Teacher – Fixed Term
Thank you for your interest in the above post. Please find enclosed information about our school, the personnel specification and job description.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 8th October 2020 at 12.00pm. We will be inviting candidates for interview week beginning 12th October 2020.
You are very welcome to look around the school prior to making your application. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form and email to email@example.com
|School type||Local authority maintained school|
|School size||453 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Cavendish Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01274772175|
About Cavendish Primary School
Enthusiastic, dynamic and effective KS1 teacher required for immediate start
Fixed term (in the first instance) until 31/08/2021
This post is suitable for an NQT.
Cavendish Primary School is looking to recruit a highly motivated primary class teacher with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver the very best learning experiences or our children.
The successful candidate will:
• Work with a genuine child-centered approach
• Have a strong commitment to and a proven track record of ensuring excellent pupil progress
• Be very well organised and creative
• Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues
• Be dedicated to sharing responsibilities for raising standards
• Enjoy a collaborative style approach to working and learning
We can offer:
• A stimulating learning environment
• Children who are enthusiastic to learn
• PPA time with year group colleagues
• Supportive Leadership, governors, staff and parents
• Fantastic outdoor facilities
• Opportunities for further development and training
• A healthy work-life balance
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge and you would like to join us on the next stage of our journey, then we would like to hear from you.
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 01274 772175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date and shortlisting: Thursday 8th October 2020 at 12.00pm
Interviews: W/C 12th October 2020
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check
Arranging a visit to Cavendish Primary School
Please contact the school office on 01274772175
Hall Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD2 2DU
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed