KS1 TEACHER VACANCY – CHERRY TREE ACADEMY - COLCHESTER
REQUIRED 1st SEPTEMBER 2021 - Pay Scale MPS/UPS
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced Year 1 Class Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust. This position is based at Cherry Tree Academy in Colchester.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
• Is creative and can inspire learning
• Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
• Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils, demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
• Professional development opportunities
• Friendly and supportive staff
• Well behaved and responsive pupils
Our mission at Cherry Tree Academy is that our pupils will develop:
• A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity and good judgement.
• A toolkit of basic skills — linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
• Tolerance and respect for others.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
152 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Cherry Tree Academy
At Cherry Tree Academy our mission is that pupils will develop: • A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity good judgement. toolkit basic skills linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical social. An enquiring mind a desire for knowledge. Strong self-esteem high personal expectation. Tolerance respect others
Arranging a visit to Cherry Tree Academy
Please email HR@connectedlearningmat.co.uk to request a visit to Cherry Tree Academy.