KS1 Teacher/KS1 Lead
This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full time position.
Full-time equivalent salary
- UPS (£40,625 - £43,685)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Degree and QTS
- Specialism in KS1 or have taught in KS1.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a school setting.
- Evidence of of successfully leading others (desirable).
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Commitment to actively promoting the Christian ethos.
What the school offers its staff
- A role within a nurturing, caring and supportive school.
- A school at the heart of its local community.
- A school which makes informed decisions supported by Christian values.
- Excellent continuous professional development.
- A position within a thriving, forward thinking trust.
- Employee Wellbeing Assistance.
Further details about the role
St Mary's CofE Primary School, Tetbury is seeking an experienced KS1 teacher to inspire a class of KS1 pupils and lead KS1.
The successful applicant will have a passion for teaching and learning and be an excellent team player ready to rise to the challenge of leadership.
As a member of the senior leadership team, you will lead with enthusiasm and compassion putting the well-being of pupils and excellent pedagogy at the core of all you do.
As a new member of The Diocese of Gloucester Academy Trust (conversion in June 2023) we can offer you the opportunity to work with a thriving, forward-thinking trust alongside experienced school leaders and staff.
This role is to start from 1st September 2023.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Mary's Church of England VA Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 358 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01666 502275
St Mary's is a large primary school situated in the beautiful market town of Tetbury. We have a fabulous team of staff who are inspiring and fun to work with and our children are a curious, caring and courageous bunch. We have a forest school onsite, a huge field used all year round for den building, digging and exploring and an all-weather running track. As a school we have a collective commitment to developing healthy and active children that we put at the heart of all we do.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Church of England VA Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
School Improvement Lead for Mathematics
Ascend Learning Trust
Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, SN4 8BT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Gloucestershire and Gloucester