- Maternity or parental leave cover (One Year)
KS1 Teacher (Maternity Cover) job summary
This role is to cover a year’s Maternity cover absence and will be a one-year contract initially. This role would suit a confident an innovative teacher, preferably with KS1 experience but would equally be suitable for an ECT as we are experienced in supporting new teachers.
Bentley CE Primary School is a friendly and supportive Church school with a reputation for sports and high standards across the curriculum. We are a one-form entry primary school who is proud of being at the heart of village life. We believe in ‘Aiming high’ and in trying new things to challenge what we do at every level of the school.
We are looking for an excellent Infant teacher who...
• is a confident and innovative teacher, preferably with good KS1 experience
• ensures that each and every pupil achieves their very best
• has high standards and works hard
• is a role model for our pupils, across all areas of the curriculum from PE to Computing
• understands the assessment expectations for KS1 with phonics and SATs
• is comfortable with using technology to enhance learning
• is passionate about learning and keen to develop professionally
• will support curriculum development across the school and has the confidence to lead a subject area within a small school
• demonstrates high standards in literacy and numeracy
We can offer…
• A rewarding and very fulfilling role within our rural Church School community
• motivated pupils who enjoy learning
• a friendly school community with parents and governors who work hard to support our pupils
• the support of a hard-working whole staff team
• training and ongoing development in your career at whatever stage
• excellent induction and Early Career support if you are a newly qualified teacher
• an inclusive school where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
• a great learning environment with lots of opportunities to develop learning beyond the school gates
Applying for the job
All applications must be made using the Hampshire form and we will not accept CV applications.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 41.2 KB
About Bentley Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 188 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Bentley CE Primary School is an inclusive and successful village school in East Hampshire between Alton and Farnham. We are proud to be a Church of England school with a focus on our values of ‘Love, Courage and Community’ to support all our amazing pupils. We provide a happy and stimulating environment in which pupils feel secure, trusted and valued. Every member of our hard working staff works together to educate and develop each child on their learning journey over their seven years in primary school.
Arranging a visit to Bentley Church of England Primary School
You are very welcome to come and visit or to ring and speak to the Headteacher about the post. Contact our School Office on 01420 52 5010 or email email@example.com letting us know which day you would like to visit or to book a phone call to ask us more about the job.