This job expired on 17 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 January 2023
17 October 2022 at 9am
6 October 2022
About Gladstone Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 555 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Gladstone Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
KS1 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Contract: Full-time, Maternity Cover until 31st July 2023
Working Pattern: 100% FTE
Site: Gladstone Primary Academy
Closing date: 17th October 2022.
Interviews - 19th October 2022.
Start: January 2023
Please note the trust may decide to withdraw the advert before the closing date or interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust (TDET) is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a multi-academy trust we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
Our moral purpose is defined through our commitment to see every member of the learning community achieve their full potential. As a Trust, however, we recognise the importance and individuality of the local context of each of our schools and encourage diversity of practice whilst retaining a collective sense of unity in our purpose.
Our core values of Trust; Diversity; Excellence and Transformation underpin all aspects of student and staff life in our academies and gives us a platform to offer innovative and efficient business services.
We put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything we do.
Gladstone Primary Academy
Gladstone Primary Academy opened on the 1st February 2017, replacing Gladstone Primary School. Gladstone Primary Academy is a multicultural primary school near the centre of Peterborough. The school is situated across two sites a few minutes’ walk apart, one on Gladstone Street (reception and KS1) and the other on Bourges Boulevard (KS2). Having two sites gives Gladstone Primary Academy excellent facilities, including a 4G pitch, learning centre, halls and computer rooms.
• Have recent experience of successful teaching.
• Be able to evidence a key contribution to sustained school improvement.
• Demonstrate experience of inspirational team membership and development.
• Know how to actively engage parents as partners in the education of their children, including those harder to reach.
• Be adept at challenging educational under-achievement and inspiring children to reach their full potential.
The Trust offers:
• Fantastic training in a friendly supportive environment.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have any questions regarding this post please contact the HR Team on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed