Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Until 31st August 2022)
Our challenge to you…..
• Make learning enjoyable and memorable by stimulating a spirit of inquiry and igniting a lifelong love of learning in your classroom
• Passionately promote and lead the development of a curriculum area by staying up to date with the latest developments in the subject and sharing innovative teaching techniques.
• Seek out partnerships to enrich the learning experience, fuel aspirations and enable all children to realise their full potential,
• Nurture our children and families by encouraging a positive self-image, a sense of personal responsibility and strong self-worth.
• Be flexible and quick thinking, have initiative, energy, creativity, excellent communication skills and a sense of humour.
• Show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school.
• Ensure every day counts for every child.
Our commitment to you…..
• A personal classroom budget to demonstrate your individuality and creativity through your learning environment.
• A well-resourced school that encourages self-motivated continuing professional development.
• The opportunity to plan as part of a team that works in a highly collaborative way to ensure a rich creative curriculum offer.
• Trust in your professional capabilities and support for you to realise your ideas.
• A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children.
• Applications are welcome from NQTs who will receive exceptional support from an experienced teacher and their full Early Career Framework entitlement.
We strongly encourage you to visit our school to find out more. Alternatively, please call and ask to speak to the headteacher regarding the advertisement who will pleased to answer any questions you may have.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
299 pupils enrolled
3 to 7
About Springfield Infant School and Nursery
Springfield Infants is a unique, exciting place to work. Within it's urban setting you will find many hidden gems; a dedicated, talented team of staff; enthusiastic, happy children and at the heart of our grounds, an oasis of wildlife.
Visitors to our school always comment on the 'feeling' they get as they look around, a distinctive atmosphere which I believe is a special blend of high quality learning experiences, care for every individual and a little Springfield 'Magic' which ensures the high standards of behaviour, independence and confidence that each and every one of our 300 children aged 7 or under demonstrates.
As Head Teacher I have the pleasure and absolute privilege of working in this atmosphere every single day.