7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
September start date
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - Work Pattern: Part Time - Job Share – 2 full days per week, Thursday & Friday - 13hrs per week. 8.30am to 3.30pm.
- Fixed term - 12 months
- Main Scale up to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging.
- Has a successful track record in raising pupil achievements.
- Is an excellent role model for staff and pupils in all aspects of their provision and practice.
- Has high expectations of themselves and of children's attitudes to learning.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the KS1 Curriculum requirements.
- Is able to support children with different abilities.
- Has a proven track record of effectively using assessment and tracking to improve and refine provision.
- Is able to lead and motivate others in order to raise standards.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a successful school.
- Excellent Continual Professional Development and networking opportunities that will support your career to 'grow' in the direction you would like to aim for.
- An array of resources to enhance your provision.
- An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff who are passionate about working hard.
- Some truly inspirational children of whom we are very proud of.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 64.7 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 194 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01606 516171
Our children are looking for us to find them an exceptionally and highly committed KS1 Class Teacher to join us in September 2023, in working alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and senior leadership team. The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a teacher with proven experience with a specific focus on KS1. It is also a chance to improve analysis of data and ensure resources are up to date. The successful applicant will need to be an inspirational and excellent team player who is able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors and parents. They will work in partnership with the Head and the rest of the Senior Leadership Team and will have proven ability of securing accountability and improvements in practice within a team.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Mellor Primary School
Knowle Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK6 5PL
Sedgley Park Community Primary School
Kings Road, Manchester, M25 0HT
Middlewich Primary School
Park Road, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 9BS
St John's RC Primary School
Chepstow Road, Manchester, M21 9SN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheshire