7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 5pm
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full time role
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Expected to be 10 to 12 months
- M1 to M3
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our school is looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our staff. This position will be in key stage 1 and we will work to your strengths. You will need to be enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated to join our team. At Trent Vale we expect the children to help each other to achieve excellence in all that they do. The post is fixed term to cover maternity leave and is suitable for Early Careers Teachers or teachers on Main scale 3.
Can you offer us:-
- Inspirational teaching coupled with a love of working with children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A true commitment to developing children’s personal, social and emotional development and a belief that every child can achieve their true potential.
- A positive outlook on life and an enthusiasm for learning.
What the school offers its staff
- Friendly and well-motivated children who are eager to learn.
- An enthusiastic team of talented, creative staff who are committed to the inclusion of all children.
- First class ECT induction package and the opportunity for high quality CPD.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 107 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Trent Vale Infant School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 170 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Trent Vale Infant School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Trent Vale is a happy, friendly and very caring school where the learning is fun and children are encouraged to achieve their potential both socially and academically. The school is situated at the heart of a very welcoming local community and we have fantastic outdoor spaces on site, including a large field, forest school area and pond. We offer a first class ECT induction package and the opportunity for high quality CPD as well as excellent career development, with future opportunities for KS2 experience, as we are federated with our partner junior school, Beeston Ryland Junior School.
Arranging a visit to Trent Vale Infant School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Bluecoat Primary Academy
Harvey Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3BB
Horninglow Primary: A de Ferrers Trust Academy
Horninglow Road North, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0SW
St Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy
St Joseph's , Mill Hill Lane, Derby, Derbyshire, DE23 6SB
Holy Rosary Catholic Voluntary Academy
Alexandra Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE15 0JE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham