- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPR 1-6
Are you passionate about every child doing his or her best? Do you want to go the extra mile that makes the difference to a child's life?
We are seeking to appoint a highly committed, motivated and caring teacher to join our team from January 2022. We are fully committed to making learning fun in order for all pupils to achieve.
Are you an Early Career Teacher, looking for your first job in a supportive, good school or looking to move schools to expand your experience and develop your career?
Successful candidates will:
- have excellent classroom practice and commitment to achieving high standards;
be determined to identify what helps every child learn, overcoming barriers along the way;
- have high aspirations for our children and themselves;
- want all children to have a love of learning;
- have the ability to work as part of a team;
- be creative, hardworking, highly motivated, committed and flexible;
- have excellent communication skills;
- have a passion for learning, both for others and his/herself; and
- be fully committed in all aspects of the school's work, including our school's ethos where the pupil comes first.
We can also offer:
- a calm, friendly and welcoming school with hard-working and committed teachers and support staff;
- a supportive school community with a strong and caring ethos;
- a dedicated and supportive Senior Management and staff team;
- a structured PPA release timetable.
If you have the necessary skills, passion and commitment to ensure children achieve their best we would be delighted to hear from you. Please come along and find out more about our school.
The Governing Body is committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.