Kent Fringe MPS
River Mill is looking to recruit a class teacher with an area of curriculum responsibility to join our new primary school in Dartford.
The salary will be Fringe MPS £28,823 –£38,174, suitable for M2 and above
The successful candidate will have:
• QTS or relevant teaching qualification
• Excellent knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
• Experience of working at a whole-school level
• Proactive in areas of responsibility
• High expectations for all pupils
• Understanding of what makes ‘quality first’ teaching
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build effective positive working relationships
• Keen to try new and innovative ideas
We offer many opportunities for staff to develop their career within our mutually supportive team including:
• The opportunity to work with committed teaching professionals within our school and across the Trust.
• Cross Trust CPD
• Fantastic children and families
• Amazing technology – including an immersive suite and VR headsets
We are a growth mind-set school, with no limits on pupil or adult learning. We are committed to ensuring that all River Mill children are become motivated, enthusiastic and independent learners. We do this by creating learning experiences that are relevant, engaging and purposeful. We encourage everyone to strive to be the best that they can be.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
60 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About River Mill Primary School
River Mill is a new free school that has opened in the centre of Dartford in 2019. We are part of Connect Schools Academy Trust, which is a MAT with schools in Dartford, Tonbridge and Bromley and is made up of 6 like-minded schools and two pre-schools. This enables us to deliver highly effective CPD opportunities and structure for professional development and career progression.
We are a friendly and welcoming school with a diverse community of learners and have high expectations for all our pupils and celebrate their many skills and talents.
We have a brand new school building with extensive grounds and excellent teaching resources, ICT provision, spacious classrooms, a happy and supportive staff team and happy, motivated children. Our creative STEM curriculum and curriculum drivers promote engagement and enjoyment as well as developing the skills and knowledge for life-long learning.
Arranging a visit to River Mill Primary School
To arrange a visit, please contact the River Mill School office on the contact number supplied