- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Two terms with possibility of permanent role)
- Main Pay Scale - grade determined by experience
Emmbrook Junior School is a welcoming school with a caring and inclusive atmosphere. We are looking for an enthusiastic KS2 Class Teacher with vision and drive who can help contribute to the ongoing development of our school to ensure the highest quality of teaching and learning. This post is part time (0.6 FTE) and for two terms, with a possibility of the role becoming permanent.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
• is committed to raising standards
• will embrace our cross curricular approach
• will bring energy, creativity and passion to the classroom
• is committed to providing the very best for our children.
We can offer:
• an opportunity to lead a foundation subject
• supportive colleagues, parents and governors
• kind, respectful and hardworking children
• the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, happy, collaborative staff committed to success.
This job post has expired.