Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPR / UPR
We are seeking to appoint two passionate and talented Key Stage 2 teachers - one permanent position and one to cover maternity leave.
• have a secure knowledge of the primary curriculum
• be able to plan and deliver high quality, well sequenced lesson, which build on children’s learning of knowledge and skills
• have high expectations of pupil behaviour, progress and attainment
• be able to work flexibly within a supportive, hardworking team
• be a positive person who embraces challenge with a forward thinking and solution based focus
• be able to lead a subject (for a suitable candidate)
Applying for the job
If you feel that you could undertake this key role and contribute to the success of our school, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please complete an application form, along with a covering letter and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
170 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Bacton Primary School
We are very proud of our school, here at Bacton Primary. Step inside the gates and you will find a caring atmosphere where children learn confidently in happy surroundings everyone is encouraged to do their best order reach full potential. Our school place mutual respect paramount, having-a-go part every day life, child viewed as an individual, lessons designed be fun engaging opportunities for challenge provided.
We can offer:
• an inclusive, community school
• a strong focus on CPD and collaboration across our Trust
• an experienced and dedicated staff team with high expectations who are committed to ensuring every child achieves their full potential and beyond
• an engaged and committed Local Improvement Board
• a supportive wider community including an active PTA
• a happy and purposeful working environment
• guidance and support from an experienced leadership team and Executive Headteacher within a supportive Trust
Arranging a visit to Bacton Primary School
For an informal conversation with the Executive Headteacher, please contact: Tessa Sait on 01449 781367