KS2 Class Teacher
This job expired on 29 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
8 May 2023
29 March 2023 at 11:59pm
15 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - FTE 40%. 2 days per week - Mondays and Tuesdays
- Main pay scale 1 to 6 (Depending on experience)
London Fringe allowance
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
- Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
- Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families.
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff and wider Academy Trust team.
What the school offers its staff
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The ‘Leadership Academy’ which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Early close on every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are ‘proud to belong’ to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance programme available to all employees.
Further details about the role
Bardfield Academy are seeking a dedicated and conscientious Teacher to work in KS2 and join their hardworking and passionate team on a part-time, permanent contract. Working 2 days per week, Monday and Tuesday.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bardfield Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 472 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bardfield Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01268 553488
Arranging a visit to Bardfield Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Church Langley Community Primary School
Church Langley Way, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9TH
Class Teacher and Subject Lead (History and Geography)
Harbinger Primary School
Cahir Street, London, E14 3QP
Southend East Community Academy Trust
Shoeburyness, Southend-On-Sea, SS3 9NP
Cubitt Town Primary School
Manchester Road, London, E14 3NE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Basildon and Essex, Southend and Thurrock