- MPS 2-6
KS2 Class Teacher job summary
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our wonderful village school.
Our unique school and grounds are set in the heart of the village within easy reach of the M23, Brighton & Surrey
We can offer:
• Children who are enthused about their learning and whose behaviour is good
• An exciting and positive working atmosphere
• A supportive induction package
• The support of a hard working team including friendly staff, parents and governors
• Ofsted confirms “Pupils love many aspects of school life”, “children showed great empathy for others” and “the school want pupils to learn well and are working hard to ensure these expectations are fully realised”.
We are looking for someone who:
• can inspire learning through a creative and enriched curriculum
• Has high expectations of all children
• Has a strong commitment to raising standards
• Is able to work collaboratively within the school team.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and welcomed. Please contact the Headteacher, Helen Denison - email@example.com.
Applications should be sent to Steve Mew, our School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
To start: 1 September 2022
Applications in by: Monday 27th June (9am)
Interviews: Wednesday 29th June 2022
Copthorne Junior School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post is subject to DBS and pre-employment checks.
West Sussex County Council meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Please note, because of the nature of this job, if you are successful in your application you will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. This will be done by means of applying for an “Enhanced Disclosure”. Disclosures include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, spent or unspent.
Applying for the job
Complete the Teacher application form or visit our website
All applications should be sent the School Business Manager, by post or email to arrive before the closing deadline.
Download an application form - 142 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.