Bricknell Primary School are looking for an excellent KS2 Class Teacher who has the desire to work within a highly motivated team and who can help lead the school to new levels of excellence in teaching and learning.
Salary: Teachers Main Pay Scale, M1 £30,000 - M6 £41,333. Teachers Upper Pay Scale, UPS1 £43,266 - UPS3 £46,525. Easter (or earlier start).
In addition to the successful candidate’s responsibilities, the role will involve:
• has excellent classroom practice;
• has high expectations;
• is creative and innovative;
• is committed, motivated and enthusiastic;
• enjoys working as part of a team.
We will offer:
• the opportunity to work within a large, successful school Primary School;
• the opportunity to work with delightful children;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• opportunities to take part in quality CPD;
• the support of a committed and experienced local advisory board and multi-academy trust.
Visits to the school are advised
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.