Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a KS2 Class Teacher to join our team on a fixed term, one year contract.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sound understanding of the curriculum and assessment for KS2
• Be an inspirational and creative teacher, willing to experiment with innovative practices
• Work well as part of a team and also as an individual
• Be able to communicate well, with good interpersonal skills
• Have teaching experience of KS2
• Demonstrate high expectation of achievement and behaviour
• Have the commitment to drive and raise achievement
• Have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the wider community
• Have a commitment to academic reading and research
In return we will offer:
• Bespoke, continuous professional development opportunities
• Happy and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
• A hard working, friendly team of staff and Governors
• Supportive parents
• Opportunities to work closely with teams and specialists across the Multi Academy Trust
• A forward-thinking school committed to research and continual development
Applying for the job
Application forms can be downloaded from the Castleford Academy Trust website. Completed application forms should be posted to the school for the attention of Kelly Ineson, School Business Manager or by e-mail to email@example.comMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
401 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About Castleford Park Junior Academy
Castleford Park Junior Academy is part of the Castleford Academy Trust – and rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. Our dedicated team of professionals deliver high quality education for over four hundred 7-11 year old pupils in the Castleford community. We are committed to establishing excellent standards, continue to set our expectations high and want to add to our creative, dedicated and talented team of staff. The successful candidate will be offered bespoke, high quality training from our widening network of schools and from excellent practitioners within school. Our school also works frequently with a range of specialist providers both in order to develop forward-thinking pedagogy and also to ensure that our children’s experiences at school are memorable, unique and engaging. Our well-behaved children relish these opportunities and are eager to learn in the positive, friendly environment that we foster.
Arranging a visit to Castleford Park Junior Academy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact Kelly Ineson, School Business Manager on 01977 518959 to arrange a time. We will adhere to social distancing guidance whilst escorting you around the building and will understand if you are unable to visit us at the present time.