Fixed term (1 Year)
MPS 1 - MPS6
Caythorpe Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, innovative and passionate experienced class teacher who is keen to grow their leadership skills in a great school.
The role will be based in Key Stage 2 and the successful candidate will support the Headteacher as part of the leadership team, working together to support robust strategic school improvement.
The right candidate will have the passion and knowledge to drive standards forward and understand the unique challenges and barriers of working in a small school setting.
We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
We aim for all our staff to be fulfilled and enabled to achieve their ambitions both in the school and through the wider opportunities offered by working in such a strong Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An enthusiastic and energetic outstanding practitioner
• Proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
• Innovative and inspirational – able to share a vision and bring others along;
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork;
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children to achieve and succeed;
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community;
• Keen to progress within their Teaching or Leadership roles
• Able to prioritise the importance of parents involvement in the learning process
In return, we will offer you:
• The opportunity to help shape our future
• A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A stunning environment, excellent resources and facilities
• A strong commitment to support professional development opportunities
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 4 to 11
104 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Caythorpe Primary School
Caythorpe is a lovely village Primary School. Our vision is that the school is a happy place where children are individuals, cared for within a supportive, secure and creative environment. The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
Arranging a visit to Caythorpe Primary School
Appointments to visit the school can be booked by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org