The Governors are seeking to appoint a talented,
enthusiastic and innovative Class Teacher to join our highly experienced team.
We are particularly interested in a teacher who
has experience in teaching Upper Key Stage 2/Year 6.
- Practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos
of our school.
- Outstanding practitioners committed to creating challenge,
excitement, creativity and independence in learning.
- Have excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills.
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have
high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
- Are team players who have a good sense of humour and are flexible.
- Have a strong personal commitment to continuing professional
development and the growth and development of colleagues.
- Have a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long
term vision of the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact to arrange
an appointment at email@example.com
An Application Form, Job Description
and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Applications must be submitted on the
CES form and returned to the school either by email to Linda Humphries at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient
applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your
application as early as possible.
Closing date for
June (at 12pm)
Holy Ghost School is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable
adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced
that we do not accept CVs.
Holy Ghost Catholic
London SW12 8QJ
Tel: 020 8673 3080
Headteacher: Brónagh McCann
Holy Ghost School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
This job post has expired.