KS2 Class Teacher
We are looking for a motivated and creative teacher to join our friendly, committed and hard working KS2 team from 1st January 2020. You will have high expectations of yourself and the children in your care and be creative in your approaches to teaching and learning. You will be willing to strive to be an outstanding practitioner and will receive a full professional development programme to support this aspiration.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated classteacher with energy and enthusiasm who will be able to make a significant contribution to our school.
The successful applicant will:
- be an effective classroom practitioner;
- be creative in their approach to delivering the curriculum;
- be committed to raising achievement for all children;
- have excellent behaviour management strategies;
- be flexible and adaptable to work in different situations;
- be able to work as a team member to support the drive for continual improvement.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Previous teaching in a Primary school setting essential. Particularly with Key Stage 2 children.
About Five Ways Primary School
Five Ways Primary School is a large, three form entry primary school with approximately 650 pupils on roll, located in Heath Hayes, Staffordshire.
- Langholm Drive, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 2EZ
- LA Maintained School
- Five Ways Primary School website (opens in a new window)