KS2 Class Teacher Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover) 1 year
We seek to appoint a highly motivated, innovative teacher with high expectations to join our team of dedicated staff.
A job description and person specification are both available from the school office.
Essential educational requirements
Honours Degree or equivalent
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
The successful candidate will:
• demonstrate highly effective classroom practice;
• contribute to raising standards and believe that every child should have the opportunity to reach their true potential;
• be committed to the safety and wellbeing of all pupils;
• have excellent interpersonal, organisation, communication and time management skills;
• ensure high standards of classroom management and organisation;
• play a full and active part in the future development of our school.
• Do you want to teach in a school that holds equal value in academic outcomes for pupils and their emotional well-being?
• Do you want to teach in a school where inclusion is truly at the heart of the school curriculum and ethos?
• Do you want to teach in a school where expectations and outcomes are high?
• Do you want to work in a school where staff well-being and work-life balance are of great importance?
• Do you want to be part of a truly supportive team?
• Do you want opportunities to develop your career further?
• Do you want to be part of an exciting journey moving from good to outstanding?
About Beaconside Primary and Nursery School
- Hazel Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B45 9DX
- LA Maintained School
- Beaconside Primary and Nursery School website (opens in a new window)