Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS1 - MPS6
The Governors of Arbourthorne Community Primary School and Gleadless Primary School Federation are seeking a talented and committed KS2 teacher for Gleadless Primary School to start in September 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and supportive school. Gleadless Primary is a two form entry school with 395 pupils on roll. The staff team is hardworking and ambitious for our pupils' futures. Our curriculum is innovative and creative and seeks to inspire in children a love of learning and a curiosity about their world.
We are looking for:
An outstanding classroom practitioner who aims high for every pupil in all aspects of school life
An ability to inspire and enthuse children so learning is a rich and enjoyable experience
A commitment to engaging with all our parents and building community trust
A teacher who enjoys working within a team of hardworking and engaged colleagues
A teacher who is committed to making the most of opportunities to develop as an engaged professional within a Federation that is recognised for its creative and collaborative approach
We can offer you:
- A very friendly and mutually supportive place to learn and work
- The chance to have a real impact, making a positive difference to our children’s lives and attainment
- A professional and committed staff and governor team with a positive attitude: passionate about giving our children and families the best education
- A supportive community who want the best for their children
- Enthusiastic learners who deserve only the best!
- Regular, high quality professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow and be promoted across the Federation.
This is a permanent post, starting from September 2021.
Please phone contact our school business manager, Catherine Udall at email@example.com for further information and application pack.
Closing date: Friday 7th May
Interviews: Thursday 13th May
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.