Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS - Depending upon experience
We are seeking to appoint a number of outstanding class teachers to join our team who are;
• Passionate about making a positive impact to the lives of our children.
• Able to enthuse and motivate all pupils.
• Committed to getting the very best from children academically and socially.
• Dedicated to improving themselves and others around them.
Applying for the job
Please find attached:
Job description (JD)
Personal Specification (PS)
Please complete the application in line with the JD and PS and return it to above noted email address by 12pm 27.05.2021More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
597 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Grimsdyke School
Grimsdyke School is a high achieving 3 form entry primary school.
Grimsdyke Primary is a “Rights Respecting” school that offers;
• A strong ethos of high expectations and performance.
• Focused and aspirational children.
• A bright, well-resourced working environment.
• Caring and committed staff and governors.
• Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
Grimsdyke School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Barred List and full child protection/safeguarding training.
Arranging a visit to Grimsdyke School
School visits can be arranged prior to appointment. Please call the school office and ask to speak to Mr Iain Sutherland (Headteacher) or Mrs Shilpa Patel (School Business Manager).