Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Initially for 1 year as a maternity cover)
Full time KS2 Class Teacher (job shares considered)
Do you want to work in a school where all staff love working because the children are amazing?
Are you motivated by working with children who have fantastic learning behaviours?
If so, come and join us at Potter Street Academy and see why 98% of our parents would recommend us to someone else and why staff say everyone is supportive and helpful.
Potter Street Academy is on an exciting journey after being graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED in June 2019. To help continue our journey we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Key Stage 2 teacher. The post is initially for 1 year as a maternity cover
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
238 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Potter Street Academy
• Fully salaried 5th July start for NQTs
• A curriculum which creates a strong ethos across the school
• Amazing children who are eager learn
• An experienced, friendly, caring & dedicated team of staff
• An experienced and supportive Leadership team
• A range of professional development opportunities
• Opportunities for a range of inter school working and support across our trust schools.
• Flexible PPA and NQT time
• A strong commitment to staff work life balance
• A dedicated team of staff to look after your well being
• A large range of employee benefits
Arranging a visit to Potter Street Academy
Visits to the school are welcome and we would love the opportunity to show you our school. Please contact Carolyn Pope on 01279 866504 to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher.