Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24373 - £40490
Powers Hall Academy – Witham
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust require a KS2 Class Teacher to join us from January 2021.
Pay Scale MPS/UPS
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced Class Teacher who can also take responsibility for co-ordinating English. This position is based at Powers Hall Academy, Witham.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
• Is creative and can inspire learning
• Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
• Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
• Professional development opportunities
• Friendly and supportive staff
• Well behaved and responsive pupils
Powers Hall Academy are committed to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
For more information or to arrange a visit to Powers Hall Academy please contact HR@connectedlearningmat.co.uk
This job post has expired.
Academy, ages 7 to 11
293 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About Powers Hall Academy
Powers Hall Academy is a three-form entry school on the outskirts of Witham and part of Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust. Powers Hall Academy is a very vibrant, busy community where teaching and learning is exciting, enthusiastic and effective. The positive atmosphere within our school is much commented on by visitors and reflects our aims and ethos.
At the heart of this is our passionate belief in Inclusion and the Every Child Matters agenda.