- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 2
- Fixed term - 12 months
- MPR - UPR
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Are you innovative in your thinking?
- Do you bring a unique perspective and experience?
- Do you believe reading and the love of books should be at the heart of learning?
- Are you an excellent, well organised classroom practitioner?
- Are you reflective and able to lead by example?
- Are you passionate about children being the best that they can be?
- Are you interested in the latest teaching and learning practice?
- Do you see the fun and enjoyment in learning?
- Do you have the qualities to work with a lively and enthusiastic team?
What the school offers its staff
- Access to training to ensure you are successful in your role.
- Access to resources to make play enjoyable.
- The opportunity to work with our wonderful, well behaved and enthusiastic children.
- An important role within a friendly and supportive staff team.
- Commitment to inclusivity and fostering of diversity
- Values, ethos and vision that are lived
- An open and honest culture
- Up to 30% discount with Microsoft & Dell
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance - 3 x Death in Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dedicated counselling service
Commitment to safeguarding
CSET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to child protection screening appropriate to the post, which will include an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check for the children’s workforce and a Children’s Barred List check.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Severn Beach Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 140 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
We pride ourselves on being a small and friendly school with a big broad outlook on the wider world. Through our vibrant curriculum, strong values and dedication our aim is for our children to become 'healthy resilient individuals, innovative contributors, ambitious, curious learners and ethically informed global citizens'.
Our school is set in delightful grounds with a large playground and playing fields, wooden climbing equipment, forest schools areas and outdoor classrooms. Inside we also have good facilities which include a large hall, library and spacious classrooms.