Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS (dependant on experience)
St Margaret’s C of E Primary School are excited to be able to offer the opportunity to appoint a committed and enthusiastic KS2 class teacher from 6th September 2021.
The successful candidate will:
• Be, or have aspirations to be, an outstanding practitioner
• Be enthusiastic, hardworking, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest standards of pupil achievement, personal developments and well-being are attained
• Have high expectations of the children’s learning and behaviour
• Work effectively as part of a team
• Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with parents and carers to achieve the best outcomes for their children
Applying for the job
Applications can be emailed direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
415 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
St Margaret’s C of E Primary School is a successful, inclusive, popular two form entry primary school with innovative and creative approaches to learning. We are a vibrant and caring place to learn, providing opportunities for every child to succeed. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who enjoy a large and happy workplace. We greatly value outdoor, practical learning, with an emphasis on high standards of achievement and behaviour. You will be joining a team of highly skilled staff.
For further insight into the school, please see our website: www.stmargarets.leeds.sch.uk
Arranging a visit to St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Candidates are invited and warmly encouraged to make a visit to the school. These can be arranged via the school office.
Wednesday 12th May – 2.00 pm
Thursday 20th May – 2.00 pm