Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (To cover maternity leave)
MPS/UPS dependent on experience
St Margaret’s C of E Primary School are excited to be able to offer the opportunity to appoint a committed and enthusiastic KS2 class teacher from September 2021 on a temporary contract to cover maternity leave.
As a school we pride ourselves on our passion for nurturing the whole child. Our school has a caring ethos, is very pupil-focused and inclusive. Our learning environment and curriculum meets the needs of our learners and ‘everyone feels safe, cares for each other and is very friendly’ (Health Schools Award March 2020)
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Be enthusiastic, hardworking, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest standards of pupil achievement, personal developments and well-being are attained
• Have high expectations of the children’s learning and behaviour and is committed to raising standards.
• Use their initiative and work effectively as part of a team
• Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with parents and carers to achieve the best outcomes for their children
• Is committed to CPD for themselves and others.
• Has a sense of humour
• Is an enthusiastic and imaginative individual, who will create a stimulating and vibrant learning environment.
Applying for the job
Applications can be emailed direct to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
415 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
We are very proud of our diverse and highly inclusive school community. Candidates need to be committed to delivering the best learning opportunities for every child and remove the learning challenges some of our children face so that every child succeeds.
We are a vibrant and caring place to learn, providing opportunities for every child to succeed. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who enjoy a busy and happy workplace. You will be joining a team of highly skilled staff. For an insight into the school, please visit our school website: www.stmargarets.leeds.sch.uk for further information.
Arranging a visit to St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Closing date for applications is 08:30 on Friday 21st May. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 25th May.
Candidates are invited and warmly encouraged to make a visit to the school on 6th May at 2.00pm or 13th May at 3.30pm. Please contact the school office to arrange this.