We are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly
motivated and committed Key Stage 2 Class Teacher for our wonderful school.
The successful candidate will be an excellent class teacher and have a
passion for making a difference. We are looking for someone who can provide an
exciting, high quality and innovative teaching and learning experience for our
pupils. This is a permanent position.
We are a large rural primary split
over 3 sites with KS1 and KS2 at Monks Kirby, nursery provision in the village
of Harborough Magna and a Reception Unit in the village of Brinklow. We are
committed to outdoor learning and have an extensive school grounds at Monks
Kirby with an extremely warm, welcoming and supportive staff team.
At The Revel Primary we have
extremely high aspirations for our pupils and our staff. In order for our
school and children to continue to thrive, we are seeking an excellent and
passionate Class Teacher to strengthen our team.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be proactive, patient and nurturing and be a strong, positive
- Secure high rates of progress through lively and engaging learning
- Have a passion for ensuring every child reaches their full potential
- Understand the Primary Curriculum
- Understand the safeguarding and welfare requirements for primary age
- Develop the children’s understanding of, and commitment to, the learning
- Develop a safe, purposeful and rich environment to optimise learning
- Communicate well with children, staff and parents
- Contribute to and use on-going assessments to measure progress and adapt
teaching and learning
- Have the commitment to work closely with all members of the school
- Be supportive of our church school ethos
- Enjoy working with children!
In turn, we can offer you:
- Happy, delightful children who
respond to challenge, are keen to learn and with excellent behaviour.
- An opportunity for you to work within
a supportive phase team and contribute to the development of our school.
- A dedicated school leadership team
who are committed in creating a loving environment where children and staff can
learn and grow together and who encourage innovation and initiative.
- A school that places well-being at
the top of their agenda with all staff promoting this on a daily basis.
- A wide support network due to our
school federation with Wolvey Primary, developing exceptional practice and
offering excellent CDP.
- A caring Christian community.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes,
are highly motivated, dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s
lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the future - apply now! We
look forward to receiving your application.
This job post has expired.