Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Wanborough Primary School are looking for a class teacher, ECT or experienced for a Key Stage 2 position for September 2021
At Wanborough Primary School, we are looking to appoint a class teacher with a passion for learning and developing their skills across the curriculum. You will be able to demonstrate your commitment to teaching and learning and have a flexible can-do attitude. Opportunities will be given, where appropriate, to developing your career with ongoing training and support provided.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary M1-M6
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Friendly, committed and supportive governors and staff
- Fantastic children, exceptionally well behaved and keen to achieve .
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Onsite parking
- A well resourced working environment
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
We invite applications from Class teachers who:
• Are able to inspire and enthuse all learners
• Have high expectations
• Are, or motivated to become outstanding practitioners
• Strive to be creative, dynamic and make learning fun!
Wanborough Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
208 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Wanborough Primary School
Wanborough Primary School is a single form entry school based near the M4 just outside Swindon. Our school is set in a beautiful rural location. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our friendly team of teachers and support staff, to observe and share practice on a regular basis. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities. We are passionate about staff work-life balance throughout the school and have a strong wellbeing ethos in place.
Arranging a visit to Wanborough Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact us on 01793 790269 to arrange a visit.