|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay scale|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who would like to start or continue their career in our motivated school. As the flagship Primary in its Trust, West Town Primary Academy has ambitious plans for development in teaching practice and needs a motivated and talented person to be part of the team at this exciting time.
We can offer you:
• Fantastic eager to learn children with loads of potential who need your help and support to develop
• A friendly, supportive and positive team to work in
• Opportunities to develop your skills through a high level of CPD within the school and via our teaching school, including involvement in research and development projects
• The chance to teach in our new state of the art building
• The chance to be part of a growing academy trust led by experienced educational experts, providing excellent support with your career development
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to being the best they can be
• Is prepared to work hard to achieve perfection for our children
• Is enthusiastic about opportunities to develop their skills
• Has high expectations of their own teaching and the children
• Has the skill to maximise children's learning, especially in language development.
This position offers exciting opportunities to join the team in a dynamic and vibrant school as part of the growing primary arm of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT).
To arrange a school visit to find out more about the post and the future vision for the Trust and Academy, please contact Helen Buckley (Office Manager) 01733 852400 or email@example.com
West Town Primary Academy and CMAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For application details visit our website at www.westtownprimary.org. The closing date for applications is 9am on Tuesday 20th October 2020.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 21st October 2020. The anticipated start date is January 2021 or sooner if possible.
Applying for the job
Job vacancies link on the home page
Follow the online application in TESMore on how to apply
|School size||400 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||West Town Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01733 852400|
About West Town Primary Academy
Welcome to our academy where we hope you will experience a wealth of enthusiasm for learning and for supporting and helping each other. We are sure you will quickly feel the friendly and positive ethos in the academy from both the staff and the children who would love to share their latest pieces of work and activities with you.
Please look round our website to see what we have been up to recently and discover our approach to teaching and learning. Please contact us if you would like to find out more information about the Academy or if you would like to visit us.
Arranging a visit to West Town Primary Academy
Helen Buckley, Office Manager on email and telephone number above.
Midland Road, Peterborough, PE3 6DD
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed