Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year, with the potential of a permanent contract)
Purpose of Post
● To assume overall responsibility for raising the quality of provision for KS2, including physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for children in the setting;
● To promote excellent practice at all times;
● To secure a good or better education for all pupils and the continuous improvement of teaching and learning in school.
1. Knowledge and understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum;
2. Effective practice;
3. Relationships with children;
4. Communicating and working in partnership with families and carers;
5. Teamwork and collaboration;
6. Professional development of other practitioners.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England, ages 5 to 11
56 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Bardwell Church of England Primary School
Bardwell is a small rural primary school in West Suffolk, close to the market towns of Bury St Edmunds, Thetford and Diss.
At Bardwell our vision is that all our children will receive exceptional opportunities for learning,through a well-balanced curriculum, innovative teaching and all children engaging in higher-order thinking. We believe in children achieving their highest potential whilst with us - there is no glass-ceiling to learning. For this particular post, the governors are seeking to appoint a teacher who is able to inspire pupils through a metacognitive approach to learning.
Arranging a visit to Bardwell Church of England Primary School
Informal visits to the school are encouraged. NQTs are encouraged to apply for this post. If you
would like to arrange a visit, please send an email to email@example.com.