KS2 Class Teacher
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher with option for maths leadership role for experienced candidates.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
NQT's will be considered for this role
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Evidence of continuing professional development (desirable)
Essential skills and experience
* A firm knowledge and understanding of current educational thinking.
* A willingness to develop professional expertise through professional development.
* An understanding of Assessment for Learning, a commitment to effective record keeping and target setting.
* An awareness of good primary practice.
* A commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children, including child protection
* Optional TLR for maths leadership
* Generous CPD
About Yattendon School
A modern KS2 Foundation School in Horley, Surrey with 390 pupils
- Oakwood Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7BZ
- LA Maintained School
- Yattendon School website (opens in a new window)