Will consider part time, term time 25 hours a week and is a permanent term time only post. There is an additional 2.5 hours a week to cover lunch supervision (0.5 hours per day).
Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
Northleigh CofE promotes the highest standards for all of our children as we strive to develop critical thinkers who love learning. We are looking to appoint a TA with team spirit to support us with this goal within our school.
We are looking for a TA who:
• supports the class teacher
• has good interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• is able to make children think, uses high quality questioning and promotes a thirst for knowledge
• has high expectations of all children in every aspect of school life and is committed to safeguarding and well-being
• is able to enthuse and inspire children
• is successful when working collaboratively and who will contribute to a dynamic and hardworking team
Additional opportunity for Lunchtime Supervision 0.5 hrs per day, 2.5 hours per week. FTE £17842, actual salary is £1004.57.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Northleigh CE Primary School is a friendly, welcoming school situated on the northern edge of Great Malvern in Worcestershire. We provide education to pupils from both the town and surrounding countryside. Northleigh is characterised by its caring ethos and its focus to develop high quality learning opportunities. As a Voluntary Controlled Church of England School, we have strong connections with St Peter's Church.
• has pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning, who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has excellent and supportive middle and senior leaders
• is committed to supporting continuous professional development
• has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
• has spacious premises and lovely grounds providing an excellent learning environment
Arranging a visit to Northleigh CofE Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged with the Headteacher. Please contact Sam Chapman, Office Manager, on 01684 574887 or via email SChapman@metacademies.org.uk to arrange a convenient date and time.