KS2 Classroom Teacher (maternity cover)
Full details of the job description and personal specification for this vacancy can be found on our website: https://dunraveneducationaltrust.careers.eteach.com/
Please note there is a possibility of TLR2B for Curriculum Lead for the right candidate
Interviews will take place the week beginning 25 November 2019
Essential educational requirements
Degree Level Qualification
Qualified Teacher Status or Newly Qualified Teacher
Essential skills and experience
A clear understanding of:
● The role of a teacher in a Primary School
● Planning and evaluating as appropriate, a curriculum which raises achievement for all children.
● Primary curriculum and up to date knowledge of effective practice.
● The need for good record keeping and assessment.
● Ability to undertake record keeping to a high standard and carry out observations of children and to then use this to inform individual planning.
1. A high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs)
2. Clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven trackrecord of success in developing leaders
3. A supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events)
4. Excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School)
5. A culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
6. Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
About Goldfinch Primary School
- Cunliffe Street, London, SW16 6DS