- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
To support the next phase of development we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated intervention teacher with high standards and expectations to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will be:
• an exemplary class teacher
• committed to embedding the school’s ethos and achieving our vision
• promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
• inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
• able to inspire and appreciate creativity
• able to plan and prepare lessons catering for the needs of all learners, including those who are disadvantaged
• able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
• responsible for the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support as required
• able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports to a high standard
We will offer you
• a supportive network of colleagues to support you professionally
• enthusiastic and diligent children
• a supportive community of parents and carers
• a committed and fully involved governing body
• a well-resourced learning environment
• opportunities for professional development
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, Sikh, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 420 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Nishkam Primary School Birmingham
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the school has exceptional resources, our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We opened in September 2011 as a two-form entry school, for pupils aged 4-11 years, with nursery provision attached. We remain significantly oversubscribed.
Similar jobs nearby
Primary School Teacher
Cleeve Prior CofE (Controlled) Primary School
Main Street, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 8LG