- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Main Pay Scale
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that will be shaping the school as it nears capacity and contributing to the next phase of development. Opportunities like these will be few and far between and will interest those with creative minds, seeking to inspire a new generation of children by embedding core values in every aspect of learning. The position will also be suitable for an NQT, we have an excellent induction programme.
The successful candidate will be:
• an exemplary Class Teacher
• a learner committed to professional development and improvement
• committed to and able to support the School ethos
• able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
• inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
• able to inspire and appreciate creativity
• able to plan and prepare lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
• able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
• experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
• able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
Applying for the job
• You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 01902 537970
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
• Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 1st October 2021
• Successful applicants will be contacted by Monday 4th October 2021
• Interviews W/C 11th October 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, Multi-faith, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 376 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher who is excited about the prospect of shaping the future of a growing school? Do you want to join a school rated Good with Outstanding features under the new Ofsted framework? https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/npsw/page/?title=Inspection+reports&pid=340
Have you the vision, commitment and drive to help us continue to develop and deliver the best provision for every child? Why not visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/nishkamprimarywolves or our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 to find out more about us.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the school;
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
The School The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of: academic excellence, the development of a learning community that supports children throughout their lives and a strong values-led approach to life, which is nurtured and supported throughout and beyond the curriculum.
Our children are a delight to teach, and fully engaged in their values-led education. The School and Trust is exceptionally well-resourced with enthusiastic and hardworking staff, and the support team dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils.