This job expired on 23 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
23 March 2023 at 9am
7 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time Teacher hours
- Fixed term - until 31/08/2023
- MPS1-6 (£28,000 - £38,810) per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
Candidates for this post should be:
- Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
- Creative and adaptable, with a good sense of humour.
- An innovative practitioner who values and can support enquiry and curriculum development
- Can work positively within a team setting.
- A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others and committed to ongoing professional development.
In addition, the successful candidate will have a passion for working with children alongside a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as a commitment to enhancing the life chances of the children in the community which we serve.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Higher Degree Support Funding, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, committed, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Merchants’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Merchants' Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1268 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Merchants' Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Merchants’ Academy has a distinctive and positive ethos which guides our work and the education of our students. Preparation for adult life underpins our Academy aims and the well-developed culture which is established across all aspects and functions of the Academy. We are committed to the success of each of our students whatever stage they are at in their education and this is reflected through the Academy's values and commitment to: • provide high quality education and a thirst for life-long learning • enable everyone to enjoy success and achievement • promote confidence and a strong sense of personal worth • have high expectations which will be reflected in the targets set for staff and students alike • harness the energies of children, students, staff and parents to establish a genuine partnership with the Academy for the benefit of all • establish a business-like ethos by beliefs in values and attitudes such as hard work, honesty, integrity, respect and concern for others • provide quality opportunities for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our children and young people • ensure that the effectiveness of all Academy staff is maintained and developed through considerable investment in high quality, continuous professional learning This is demonstrated through constant reference to our BRISTOL Values of: Boldness: Aim high, show courage and hope to push against any barriers Respect: Be considerate and respect the rights of others Integrity: If it’s not right, do not do it. If it’s not true, don’t say it Service: We have a responsibility to the future and each other Tenacity: Tough times don’t last, strong people do Optimism: No pessimist discovered the secret of the starts or uncharted land Learning: A commitment to lifelong development unlocks your full potential
Similar jobs nearby
Drake Lane, Dursley, GL11 5HD
Gatehouse Avenue, Bristol, BS13 9AJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol