29 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Permanent Full Time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000.00 - £43,685.00
What skills and experience we're looking for
• Be an excellent teacher.
• Ability to differentiate for individuals.
• Have an understanding of learning styles and child development.
• Be able to work as part of a team.
• Have the ability to lead curriculum subjects.
What the school offers its staff
- additional, non-contact time above and beyond any designated PPA/ECT time;
- opportunities for joint PPA with colleagues from their phase;
- high levels of staff satisfaction and staff retention;
- access to private health and wellbeing services;
- considered marking and feedback policy created in collaboration with teachers;
- wonderful parents who are keen to be involved
- exceptionally well-behaved children: “Children at St. Peter’s demonstrate high standards of behaviour, learning resilience and care for each other,” Academy Improvement Team, November 2022.
Further details about the role
Are you eager to work within a vibrant and forward-looking centre for learning?
Are you looking to grow within an aspirational and supportive staff team?
If the above resonates with you, an exciting opportunity has arisen in Salisbury for you to be part of the successful team shaping its vision for education at our school, St. Peter’s CE Primary Academy. OFSTED noted our many strengths when they inspected in November 2022 and we are already planning the next stage of our expansion and development to take the school to the next level. We are seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher from September 2023. ECTs and aspiring leaders alike are welcome to apply.
Located to the west of Salisbury, the heart of a vibrant new community, St. Peter’s is set in extensive grounds overlooking the Wiltshire countryside.The building has state of the art facilities including a multi-use hall, Forest School, Multi-Use-Games-Area (MUGA), food-technology room and a purpose-built nursery setting.
St Peter’s is a welcoming and stimulating environment which enables all children to thrive. We have developed an active, exciting and fast-paced curriculum which stimulates, engages and stretches all children whilst engendering them with a lifelong love of learning. Through personalised learning and sky-high expectations, all children are able to flourish and experience success. We are a strong, caring and supportive school community where children are encouraged to be reflective and proactive learners.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St. Peter's CE Primary Academy
- School type
- Free School, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 225 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01722 448445
Arranging a visit to St. Peter's CE Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Kingsleigh Primary School
Hadow Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH10 5HT
St Michael's Church of England Primary School
The Causeway, Salisbury, SP4 8FB
Winton Primary School
Oswald Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 2TG
Muscliff Primary School
Broadway Lane, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 0AB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed