Fixed term (12 months)
Main Pay Range
The Governors of Amesbury CE Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated KS2 teacher to join our school community.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent KS2 classroom practitioner
- has high expectations of all children and themselves
- is able to motivate and inspire children to be successful
- is able to promote the school's values and ethos
- works well in a team and is prepared to work across different year groups
- is nurturing and kind
- builds good relationships with children, staff and parents
- is friendly and willing to take an active part in the life of our school
The successful candidate would be joining a school which provides:
- a team of friendly, enthusiastic staff
- support to grow and develop professionally
- children who are fun, want to learn and enjoy an engaging curriculum
- an opportunity to contribute to a developing curriculum
- an excellent level of support from our Pastoral Team and SENDCo
- colleagues who share planning and support each other
- opportunities to work alongside other professionals and further career progression
- fantastic school grounds for science, sport, forest school and includes a dedicated art studio
- A school that celebrates the strengths and passions of every individual whilst striving to meet their needs
- a caring, Christian ethos
Applying for the job
Interested applicants should complete the Wiltshire Application form using the link provided, or contact the school for an application pack.
Completed applications should be returned for the attention of Mr Matthew Robinson, Interim Headteacher, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
359 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Amesbury Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Amesbury CE Primary is an inclusive and vibrant school set in the heart of a welcoming community close to Salisbury and Andover, with excellent access to the A303. We are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher, initially on a one year fixed term contract. The successful candidate will support the school’s inclusive ethos, underpinned by the Christian values of kindness, dignity and endurance, will have an enthusiasm for learning and a sense of school improvement. Amesbury CE Primary School offers an exciting opportunity to teach a cohort of inspirational young learners, work in a school with a comprehensive nurture provision informed by the Thrive Approach™ and, be part of a dynamic team of staff passionate about creating a welcoming and engaging learning environment for those that they teach. Our amazing pupils, friendly staff, two chickens and school dog look forward to hearing from interested candidates!
Arranging a visit to Amesbury Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you are interested, please contact the school for a visit by telephoning our School Office Team on 01980 623009.