Beam Primary School, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 9ED
This job expired on 17 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
17 May 2022 at 11:00am
2 May 2022
About Beam Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 606 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Beam Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 020 8270 4700
Beam County Primary School is a thriving and friendly primary school situated in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. Our core vision, ‘Creating a lifelong love of learning’, is paramount to what we provide for all members of the school community, ensuring all pupils and teachers continue this vision. We strive to ensure outstanding quality and exemplary support for the community and pupils that we serve.
At Beam County Primary School, we provide a learning environment which caters for the needs of each individual and ensures pupils develop new skills, broaden their knowledge and achieve their potential.
Our school offers:
• a nurturing yet academically challenging environment for our pupils, of which the successful candidate will be expected to foster.
• a close partnership with parents and offers a range of additional exciting learning opportunities
Arranging a visit to Beam Primary School
Visits to the school are most welcome and strongly encouraged. Please either telephone the school office on 0208 270 4700 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed