Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
We are open to appoint the right person for our school and are very happy to consider applications from newly qualified teachers or part-time applicants who can offer the skills we need.
We are looking for an excellent KS2 teacher who...
• is a confident and innovative teacher who wants to develop
• has experience and wants to teach in upper KS2
• ensures that each and every pupil achieves their very best
• has high standards and works hard
• is a role model for our pupils across all areas of the curriculum from PE to Computing
• understands the processes of the SATs
• is comfortable with using technology to enhance learning
• is passionate about learning and keen to develop professionally
• is enthused and able to inspire our leaners with the wider curriculum
• will support curriculum development across the three key stages in our school
• is a team player who is willing to participate in all aspects of school life
• demonstrates high standards in literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English
We can offer…
• motivated pupils who enjoy learning
• a friendly school community with parents and governors who work hard to support our pupils
• the support of a hard-working whole staff team
• Early Career support if you are a newly qualified teacher
• excellent induction, training and ongoing development in your career at whatever stage
• an inclusive Church school where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
• a lovely learning environment, plus lots of opportunities to develop learning beyond the school gates
Applying for the job
All applications must be made using the Hampshire form and we will not accept CV applications.
Bentley CE Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing Date: Thursday 20th May 2021 12pm
Shortlisting: Friday 21st May
Interviews: Tuesday 25th May 2021
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
194 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Bentley Church of England Primary School
Bentley CE Primary School is a friendly and supportive Church school with a reputation for sports and high standards across the curriculum. We are a one-form entry primary school who is proud of being at the heart of village life. We believe in ‘Aiming high’ and in trying new things to challenge what we do at every level of the school.
Arranging a visit to Bentley Church of England Primary School
You are very welcome to come and visit or to ring and speak to the Headteacher about the post. Visits to see our school in action are available on Friday 7th May, Monday 10th and Monday 17th May by appointment.
Contact our School Office on 01420 52 5010 or email email@example.com letting us know which day you would like to visit or to book a phone call or visit after school hours.