MS1 - MS6
As a Class Teacher at Berkswell C of E Primary School you should:
• support the Church of England ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
• promote the school’s mission statement, of “creating a happy, caring, safe Christian community, where everyone is valued, listened to and respected. We work diligently together to empower all to achieve their best. We nurture individuals to be independent, confident and articulate people who understand their own needs and are supportive of others.”
• demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behaviours which are expected of pupils and staff in school.
• make a positive contribution to the wider life of the school; to participate in extra-curricular activities and social functions (eg Christmas and Summer Fairs, clubs, PTA events etc.)
Applying for the job
All applications needs to be made on SMBC standard application form, CV's will not be accepted.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
233 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Berkswell Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Berkswell CE Primary School is an ‘outstanding’, oversubscribed, one form entry school with a strong Christian ethos and a great sense of community.
The Governors are looking to appoint an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic KS2 teacher who:
• will support and promote the Christian ethos and values of the school
• loves teaching and values the talents of all learners
• is enthusiastic and motivates children to expect the very best of themselves
• has high expectations
• will play an active part in our very successful team
• a school where every individual child is of the utmost importance
• children who love school and are fully engaged in their learning
• an excellent team of supportive staff, governors and parents
• a commitment to continued professional development
• an enriching learning environment in a beautiful rural setting
Arranging a visit to Berkswell Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
COVID secure visits after school are very much encouraged, please telephone or email the school office to make an appointment
Corpus Christi Catholic School
Langbank Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 2QP
Lyndon Green Infant School
Wychwood Cresent, Birmingham, West Midlands, B26 1LZ