Fixed term (One Academic year)
Main Scale M2-M6
KS2 Class Teacher
The Trustees are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed KS2 teacher to join our warm and friendly school.
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join a caring and highly motivated team. The ideal candidate for the role will:
• Be enthusiastic and driven to provide the best care and education for our children.
• Be a patient, respectful and adaptable team player
• Be somebody that can foster good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Have a sense of humour
• Passionate about education and preparing children for life beyond school.
• Able to work using their initiative
• Have good computing skills
Applying for the job
Please contact the school office on 01949 842224 or email@example.com to request an application pack or apply via Eteach. Please return your completed application form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
272 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Bottesford Church of England Primary School
We can offer you a school with hard working and well behaved pupils, innovative and outstanding staff, a supportive board of Trustees, the constant strive for excellence and a good OFSTED report and have received many School Achievement Awards.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
• We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils, appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks being completed, this includes an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check and medical clearance. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK to work for our school, you will be asked to provide this evidence if you are shortlisted for interview.
Application Closing Date: Thursday 15th April 12 noon
Interview date: Thursday 22nd April (possibly virtually)
Start date: Monday 23rd August 2021
Arranging a visit to Bottesford Church of England Primary School
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, or would like to arrange a tour of the school (socially distanced) please contact the Headteacher, Mrs. Emma Barker on 01949 842224.